FB,TWT,Skype,Yahoo.





Tuesday 26 February 2013

Education

Views
ASSALAMMUALAIKUM


KINDEGARTEN

Tadika Islam Annur, Tmn.PKNS Beranang,Selangor. (1998-1999). I studied there when i was 5 years old.  


PRIMARY SCHOOL

2000 - 2005

SRJKC (C) TON FAH BERANANG

Pictures when i was in standard 6.
Ha cari cepat. Mana aq?! haha


Here, i got enter when i was 7 years old. My year in 2000 where i began to enter school. Yup, my school was Chinese and i learn to read, speak and many more in Chinese  I studied until i finish my standard 6 in 2005. 


SECONDARY SCHOOL

2006 - 2010

SMK KHIR JOHARI BERANANG

.
.
Form 5 Graphic Computer Class.

Class picture in our cloudless class. 

I got here on 2006 to further my secondary studies. 5 years i studied here until i finished my SPM on 2010.


UNIVERSITY

UiTM (Me here in 2011)


Class picture when i was in 1st sem.


Great to know them. 

Well, never thought that i could get so far to further here. Like a dreams that i got in university? Awesome. Times passed so fast. I'm in university?  For now, this is my highest level. Proud to myself that i could achieving this for this time. Alhamdulillah. So, i'm here to further my study in Diploma in UiTM Segamat, Johor. My course study here is Information Management. Yaaa i'm DIIMians hee.. Heyyy,, interesting course i tell u hehe. And In Sha Allah, if i had finish my Diploma here, i just want to continue my study in Degree and so on.  Just hope that everybody to pray for me. Peace ^^









No comments:

Post a Comment