FB,TWT,Skype,Yahoo.





Saturday 16 February 2013

Views



ABOUT ME


Assalammualaikum

Hye everyone ^_^

First of all let me introduce myself. My full name is Nur Syazalina Binti Nazari and my friends usually prefer call me Alin for the short. I was born in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. And now I live with my family in Kajang, Selangor. Oo yahh, my D.O.B was in 25th July 1993 and u can guess my age right? Haha. In my family I’m the eldest one from all of my 4 siblings, which usually Malaysians prefer to call as ‘anak Sulong’. I have 2 sisters and a brother, also I have my mother and father. Thinking about I’m the eldest, actually I have to carry on a big, big, big responsibilities to my family since I’m the eldest one. That is not a small matter that I have to take, it take a lot of work to do guys..kan?

Alright, now I am a student at the University of Technology MARA (UiTM) in Segamat, Johor, their branch. Here I take a Diploma and studying for Information Management for 3 years. That is I do now after I have graduated my SPM in my secondary school in SMK Khir Johari Beranang at my hometown, Selangor. All sort of things I have learnt since I studying here. This place make me became to be a matured person. I have got a lot of friends and I have learnt a lot of new things.

Describe about me, I am just an ordinary girl like everybody out there. Not perfect at all but I am trying to be and to do the best as much as I can. What I know I just a short girl but heyy it is not nice to call me that okey. Short maybe not nice but CUTE? Yeahh I like that haha. Simple, sensitive and always smile is my personalities. I am not a talk-active person but I like to be a friend with them that likes to talk a lot hehe. My eyes cannot see a beautiful thing like clothes, shoes, jacket, bags and many more. If u are going shopping with me, please be aware with me. I have a small bodied BUT I have a big appetite when it changes to eating hahaha.

Well, that’s all about me. If u wants to know more about me, just visit and follow my blog here okey. Luv u all <3








No comments:

Post a Comment